A quiet and peaceful district east of Alanya, Tosmur offers rural surroundings, tranquillity and natural beauty for the whole family.
You are close to the Dim River; a famous tourist attraction. The local Turks have for many years sought refuge by this river when the summer has become too hot – the reason for this is the temperature of the river is only about 15 degrees. Both locals and tourists sit on the floating rafts situated on the river, enjoy good food and a refreshing bathe in the river.
The green surroundings in Tosmur also tempts with long walks to the Taurus Mountains.
Tosmur has a beautiful beach promenade and in the area there are shops and markets for everyday shopping.
The local bus goes to Alanya every 5 minutes during the day.
ENJOY THE POOL IN THE BEAUTIFUL GARDEN
- Lovely view of the Taurus Mountains
- Pleasant view of park area
- Air conditioning for heating or cooling both living room and bedrooms
- Large selection of TV-channels
- Shared pool area with barbeque
- Within walking distance of the centre, the beach and the bazaar
- The surroundings are great for hiking
- Caretaker for the building
- Large bright bathroom
- Large and open kitchen of Scandinavian quality