Very spacious and luxurious houses in old traditional Turkish style at historical Alanya Castle overlooking the harbour and Alanya City
Castle Mansions are located at the most prestigious part of Alanya, where the most beautiful houses villas located, overlooking the harbour of Alanya and the Mediterranean.
Castle Mansions (Kale Konakları) consist of 5 detached and 8 semi-detached villas with 2 swimming pools and built on a land of 8000 m2. The Construction area covers only 2800 m2 of the land but 5800 m2 is for garden and social facilities.
The architects and the developers paid extra attention to keep the traditional look of the historical castle and fit the architecture to the surroundings.
- Total 8000 m2 area (Green area 5200 m2)
- All outside walls are made of the local stones of the place itself.
- A picturesque garden with panoramic view of Alanya Bay and its hinterland.
- Swimming pool (72 m2) and sun-terraces around (202 m2) and daily cared
- 475 m2 garage for minimum 12 cars with automatic door.
- Elevator (for 4 persons) from garage to pool area leading to the houses.
- Every mansion has a warehouse in the garage.
- Security system with cameras.
- Central TV satellite system with international channels.
- Central electricity supply system (with power generator)
- Fitness-room above garage level.
- Total 300 m2 (living area 200 m2, balcony and terraces 100 m2)
- Consisting of 3 floors and a penthouse
- 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, living room with fire-place, kitchen, sauna, shock-shower, hobby room, washing room, two balconies and terraces
- Smart-home system with the best electricity appliances
- Solar water heating system with the most modern fitting and piping materials
- Floor-heating system with electricity
- Total heat/cold and water insulation
- Individual Fire Alarm System
- Wired and plumbed for home security system
- Heating and cooling system with best quality air-conditioners
- TV, satellite sockets in each room, central satellite system.
- Steel door for the main entrance
- Double glazed windows (extra thick)
- Shutters on all windows
- Strong roofing systems with isolation underneath
- Wooden interior doors
- Partly used decorative stained glass application
- Natural marble sills at windows and main door
- Massive Wooden Staircases
- Wooden stair railings
Please contact us for further information.